Not connected, Your IP: 18.119.125.7
Sign in to follow this  
woffmark

Connect remotely to RDP

Hi. I have RDP running locally on port 3389. I've enabled port forwarding on airvpn web page, and there is information about my port 3389 and port 32604. I was trying to connect to my RDP via port 3389 or 32604 but no success. Which port I should use in local service, and wich port I should use remotely?

Hi. I have RDP running locally on port 3389. I've enabled port forwarding on airvpn web page, and there is information about my port 3389 and port 32604. I was trying to connect to my RDP via port 3389 or 32604 but no success. Which port I should use in local service, and wich port I should use remotely?

Hello!

Assuming that your RDP server is running behind an Air server, you can reach it from the Internet at :

The listening port needs to be remotely forwarded. Please note:

- the entry-IP and exit-IP of our servers are different

- the forwarded port may be different form the RDP server listening port, as long as you remap it to the correct local port

For example:

- your RDP server runs in a machine where an OpenVPN client is connected to an Air server

- the RDP server listens to port 3389

- the remotely forwarded port is 32604 remapped to local port 3389,

Then you can reach the RDP at:

:32604

Alternatively, you can change (if possible) the RDP server listening port to 32604 and NOT remap 32604 to any local port.

Kind regards