Not connected, Your IP: 3.137.171.121
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rbj

Servers!!!

Guest rbj

Thank you Admins for the new servers. This really is a great VPN. Everything about Air says quality.

Are there any plans to add another server or two in Sweden? I often use The Netherlands' servers but I personally think another Swedish server would be great. At the same time I know you can't set up servers for everyone that makes these type of requests.

Thanks for such a great service.

Thank you Admins for the new servers. This really is a great VPN. Everything about Air says quality.

Are there any plans to add another server or two in Sweden? I often use The Netherlands' servers but I personally think another Swedish server would be great. At the same time I know you can't set up servers for everyone that makes these type of requests.

Thanks for such a great service.

Hello!

We can confirm we have plans for one additional Swedish server. However we are currently unable to provide you with a date. Please note that currently Serpentis bandwidth is permanently under usage, with only 25% peaks.

Kind regards

Guest rbj

Wow! Didn't realize about the under usage. That seems surprising to me, but I don't doubt your word. I'll start checking it out more closely before being so quick to use a Netherlands server.

Wow! Didn't realize about the under usage. That seems surprising to me, but I don't doubt your word. I'll start checking it out more closely before being so quick to use a Netherlands server.

Hello!

As you probably know, you can check anytime the servers status here:

https://airvpn.org/status

Kind regards