Not connected, Your IP: 3.142.12.240
Sign in to follow this  
Sithem

Is this the right VPN for me?

Hello,

I want to secure my Internet with VPN but I'm not sure if this is the right one for me.

So I have a list of things I need from my VPN and I hope a staff member can tell me if I can expect them.

First, I want to use Filesharing. I read that no applications are blocked, which is great. But how about speed? Can there be any speed loss be expected?

Second, I want to use US Only Services like Pandora. Again, it needs good Internet Speed to function properly. But, furthermore, as far as I now, servers that allow P2P are usualy not seated in the US. Is there a way to use US Only Services and P2P?

Third, I want to use the VPN on several computers with the same Internet Connection. Is that allowed?

Fourth, I would like to use the VPN on my Notebook from different Internet Connections, too. That allowed, too?

Thats all I can think about at the moment. Hope someone can help me out!

cheers,

sithem

Hello,

I want to secure my Internet with VPN but I'm not sure if this is the right one for me.

So I have a list of things I need from my VPN and I hope a staff member can tell me if I can expect them.

First, I want to use Filesharing. I read that no applications are blocked, which is great. But how about speed? Can there be any speed loss be expected?

Hello!

Thank you for your inquiry. Under a technical point of view, you can find some information on the FAQ, while this admin will leave to customers and users comments and reviews about p2p performance on different servers and from different locations. p2p is allowed on all servers.

Second, I want to use US Only Services like Pandora. Again, it needs good Internet Speed to function properly. But, furthermore, as far as I now, servers that allow P2P are usualy not seated in the US. Is there a way to use US Only Services and P2P?

p2p is allowed on all servers. Anyway, you will be able to access Pandora and some other USA geo-discriminatory services even from non-USA servers. We'll launch soon (a matter of days, indeed) this additional service.

Third, I want to use the VPN on several computers with the same Internet Connection. Is that allowed?

Fourth, I would like to use the VPN on my Notebook from different Internet Connections, too. That allowed, too?

Please see the FAQ for exhaustive explanation on that. https://airvpn.org/faq

In order to see servers availability and information:

https://airvpn.org/status

Kind regards