Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.250.223
Sign in to follow this  
Wheelbarrow1862

New to AIrVPN - can't connect to servers

Hi,

I'm new to AIRVPN and am having trouble connecting to the servers. I've downloaded tunnelblick and installed. I then go - ENTER, then apple mac, choose a fast coonection, generate the .tblk files and drop them into a folder on the desktop. When i double click the files - I am getting an error message to check the log. Still can't seen to connect to the network. Am I missing something? Help!

Thanks,

Bob

Hi,

I'm new to AIRVPN and am having trouble connecting to the servers. I've downloaded tunnelblick and installed. I then go - ENTER, then apple mac, choose a fast coonection, generate the .tblk files and drop them into a folder on the desktop. When i double click the files - I am getting an error message to check the log. Still can't seen to connect to the network. Am I missing something? Help!

Thanks,

Bob

Hello!

Try to copy and paste the files inside the .zip archive generated by our configuration generator. Please note that you can rename the directory with a .tlbk suffix, but you must NOT rename certificates, key and configuration. Anyway, can you please send us the Tunnelblick logs?

Kind regards

Hi, thanks for your quick response. I think I'm doing it right, but must be missing something. Do I need to load any other software apart from tunnelblick? I've tried adding as you suggest by putting the files from the unzipped generated folder on the desktop and adding the suffix .tblk. I've also tried adding VPN in tunnelblick options by adding the files in the config folder (or .tblk files I've also tried) but keep getting error messages like:

2012-10-29 18:49:01 *Tunnelblick: OS X 10.6.8; Tunnelblick 3.2.8 (build 2891.3099)

2012-10-29 18:49:10 *Tunnelblick: Attempting connection with AirVPN DE Omicron - TCP 443; Set nameserver = 1; monitoring connection

2012-10-29 18:49:10 *Tunnelblick: /Applications/Tunnelblick.app/Contents/Resources/openvpnstart start AirVPN\ DE\ Omicron\ -\ TCP\ 443.ovpn 1337 1 0 0 0 49 -atDASNGWrdasngw

2012-10-29 18:49:10 *Tunnelblick: openvpnstart: /Applications/Tunnelblick.app/Contents/Resources/openvpn/openvpn-2.2.1/openvpn --cd /Users/matfleming/Library/Application Support/Tunnelblick/Configurations --daemon --management 127.0.0.1 1337 --config /Users/matfleming/Library/Application Support/Tunnelblick/Configurations/AirVPN DE Omicron - TCP 443.ovpn --log /Library/Application Support/Tunnelblick/Logs/-SUsers-Smatfleming-SLibrary-SApplication Support-STunnelblick-SConfigurations-SAirVPN DE Omicron -- TCP 443.ovpn.1_0_0_0_49.1337.openvpn.log --management-query-passwords --management-hold --script-security 2 --up /Applications/Tunnelblick.app/Contents/Resources/client.up.tunnelblick.sh -m -w -d -atDASNGWrdasngw --down /Applications/Tunnelblick.app/Contents/Resources/client.down.tunnelblick.sh -m -w -d -atDASNGWrdasngw --up-restart

2012-10-29 18:49:16 *Tunnelblick: openvpnstart status #247: Loading tun.kext

/Applications/Tunnelblick.app/Contents/Resources/tun.kext failed to load - (libkern/kext) kext (kmod) start/stop routine failed; check the system/kernel logs for errors or try kextutil(8).

/Applications/Tunnelblick.app/Contents/Resources/tun.kext failed to load - (libkern/kext) kext (kmod) start/stop routine failed; check the system/kernel logs for errors or try kextutil(8).

Error: Unable to load net.tunnelblick.tun and/or net.tunnelblick.tap kexts in 5 tries. Status = 71

Please help. I'm sorry I'm new to this and pretty confused, but sure I'll be OK once I get used to the initial process.

Thanks