Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.200.143
Sign in to follow this  
Indigo35

Auth Failed

My service was working well with TunnelBlick, now today, it doesn't matter which server I pick, it keeps saying authentication failed. I didn't change my password.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

My service was working well with TunnelBlick, now today, it doesn't matter which server I pick, it keeps saying authentication failed. I didn't change my password.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Hello!

Your account is currently connected to a server and it is exchanging data. Is the problem solved?

Kind regards

It is indeed working for now, but there are times when I can't connect to any server and it says authentication failed. I don't know why it does this.

It is indeed working for now, but there are times when I can't connect to any server and it says authentication failed. I don't know why it does this.

Hello!

Did you upgrade your Tunnelblick?

When it happens, check your control panel in the website before trying again (menu "Member Area"->"Your Details"), you will find explanations that can be useful.

Kind regards

I am having similar issues intermittently, and for no discernible reason. My account details show the following, even though I am not connected. Please advise.

Last attempted connection failed 2m 34s ago.
Reason: Already logged on 'Carinae'.

Hello,

maybe you have a disconnection without notification in UDP mode. When this happens, the client can't communicate to the Air server that it's going to disconnect. Since UDP is connectionless, the server has therefore no way to know that the client disconnected and will believe the client is in the PN until the timeout (60 seconds). Subsequently, during this time frame the system will believe that the account is still logged in.

Kind regards