Not connected, Your IP: 18.220.140.5
Huitzilopochtli

Entry IP randomization... is it possible?

Hi. Does anyone think that it is possible to implement an IP randomization function (and consequent automatic camouflage of the IP used each time) with which the device connects to the remote server without however losing the connection? I don't know if I have made myself clear because I am not an expert and my English is not the best. I am not referring to the rotation of the exit IP of the server you are connected to. 

Hello,

i am not quite sure what you mean with "without however losing the connect"? Do you want to randomize your entry but still have the same exist IP?

Generally, there are several ways to randomize your entry. It depends on what software / protocol you are using (Eddie, Suite, Config File / OpenVPN, WireGuard).

For .ovpn config files you could resolve all possible entries for your desired location (see https://airvpn.org/faq/servers_ip/) and randomize them:

--remote-random
When multiple --remote address/ports are specified, initially randomize the order of the list as a kind of basic load-balancing measure.

remote x.x.x.x
remote x.x.x.x

remote-random

If you are on Linux, you can also create a bash scripts that randomly connects do different config files which you created by using the config generator.

Regards.

In short terms: Eddie should send to the servers a series of fake IP numers randomly generated, renewed randomly every some minutes. At the same time, however, I should be able to connect and no server will never know my real IP, it never should reach any of the servers and should be wiped even in the memory of Eddie immediately after the connection succeded. This is the idea although I don't imagine how it is possible to do such a thing. Thanks for your reply and suggestions.

AirVPN must have knowledge of the IP you're connecting from, it's inevitable. Only thing you can do is connect from an IP address that's not yours, for example in a VPN over Tor setup. See https://airvpn.org/tor/.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

As OpenSourcer mentioned, you are looking for VPN over Tor.
Btw: In your case, i'd suggest to test this setup in combination with Whonix to avoid any kind of leaks.

HOWEVER, please be aware that VPN over Tor does not support random IP rotation as the FAQ states: "Fixed Tor circuit for each OpenVPN session".

Further reading for Whonix: https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Tunnels/Introduction

5 hours ago, cheapsheep said:

As OpenSourcer mentioned, you are looking for VPN over Tor.
Btw: In your case, i'd suggest to test this setup in combination with Whonix to avoid any kind of leaks.

HOWEVER, please be aware that VPN over Tor does not support random IP rotation as the FAQ states: "Fixed Tor circuit for each OpenVPN session".

Further reading for Whonix: https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Tunnels/Introduction

Thank you for your reply. I really don't like the using Tor. Too slow and I don't trust in the onion servers. Have a nice weekend