Not connected, Your IP: 34.203.221.104
vmrhdhvbgu

Can't access to https://academyofideas.com

3 hours ago, vmrhdhvbgu said:

Can you fix it? Thanks

Doesn't seem like a geoblock, could be automated because of too many people viewing it, or a deliberate block from the website admins. Fixable yes, but there is no incentive if only a few servers are affected.

Hmm, that site could either be a religious-spiritualist blog, or a very subtle attack against the "western narrative". Not sure. They talk of God and enlightenment in one post and go over to subtleties such as this in the other:
If, for example, we speak out against a status quo belief in the presence of a group of conformists, or if we refuse to adhere to social practices or mandates that are immoral or idiotic, we may lose friends or attract choice words from the obedient. But this is a small price to pay in exchange for doing what we believe is right

Fascinating. It's written with such a finesse that it answers to questions with different intentions, almost like the Barnum effect. Some will ask "why do people in NK follow the leader", and others will read it as "why are people following the Coronavirus narrative". The fascinating thing is that this article answers to both questions.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Still completely inaccessible from Canada for the past several months. Someone really needs to get on this. Academy of Ideas is one of my favourite YouTube channels and I'd like to contribute to their site. I shouldn't have to use Tor to access them.

On 6/8/2022 at 10:44 AM, Baraka said:

Still completely inaccessible from Canada for the past several months. Someone really needs to get on this. Academy of Ideas is one of my favourite YouTube channels and I'd like to contribute to their site. I shouldn't have to use Tor to access them.

Hello!

Please check here:
https://airvpn.org/routes/?q=https%3A%2F%2Facademyofideas.com

and pick the Canada (or other country) servers which can access the website. Currently 7 servers in Canada are not blocked by the website.

Kind regards