Not connected, Your IP: 35.175.236.44
Staff

Spooky Halloween 2021 deals

Hello!

We reluctantly have to announce gloomy news to you all: Spooky Halloween Deals are now available in AirVPN...

banner_halloween.jpg

Save up to 74% on AirVPN longer plans (*)
(*) When compared to 1 month plan price

Check all plans and discounts here: https://airvpn.org/plans

If you're already our customer and you wish to jump aboard for a longer period any additional plan will be added on top of already existing subscriptions and you will not lose any day.

Every plan gives you all the features that made AirVPN a nightmare for snoopers and a scary service for competitors:

• a clear mission without compromises https://airvpn.org/mission
  • active OpenVPN 3 open source development
  • WireGuard support
  • exclusive and very flexible, opt-in block lists against malware and other hostile entities. Pick pre-defined lists, add exceptions or additional blocks, or just use our totally neutral DNS by default
  • ChaCha20 cipher on OpenVPN Data Channel for higher performance and longer battery life on tablets and smart phones
  • IPv6 support, including IPv6 over IPv4
  • configurable remote port forwarding
  • refined load balancing to squeeze every last bit per second from VPN servers
  • free and open source software for Android, Linux, Mac and Windows
  • easy "Configuration Generator" web interface for access through third party software
  • guaranteed minimum bandwidth allocation
  • GDPR compliance and very high standards for privacy protection
  • no log and/or inspection of clients' traffic
  • effective traffic leaks prevention by AirVPN software
  • Tor support via AirVPN software on Linux, Mac and Windows
  • various cryptocurrencies accepted without any intermediary
  • no obligation to use our free and open source software to enter AirVPN infrastructure. Interoperability is an AirVPN priority.
  • perfectly clear and easy to read Privacy Notice and Terms https://airvpn.org/privacy

No tricks, only treats!

Grim regards & datathrills
AirVPN Staff

There have been many useful additions to this service since I started.
I will gladly take this discount, but I already feel I'm getting considerably more than I am actually paying for.
Thank you, AirVPN.

Silly question, but, exactly when does the deal offer end? I'd appreciate about half a day!

4 hours ago, Phoenix3 said:

Silly question, but, exactly when does the deal offer end? I'd appreciate about half a day!

• Q: When does XYZ sale end? A: If it's not stated in the opening post made by Staff, then we don't know. But it's usually at least a week, give or take a few days. Look at the previous year for the sale in question.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.