Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.63.136
vc5fo

[Solved] Accusations against AirVPN on a review site? ?

Hello to all AirVPNers,
I was searching about SSH tunneling that I saw this review on a website:

<link removed: no ads allowed in the community forum>

There were a few things which I found lie and in conflict with AirVPN's mission and believes such as paid reviews or an affiliate who has stolen author's review.

Hope @Staff clarifies like always.

On 6/26/2021 at 4:21 PM, ®yan said:

Hello to all AirVPNers,
I was searching about SSH tunneling that I saw this review on a website:
<link removed: no ads allowed in the community forum>

There were a few things which I found lie and in conflict with AirVPN's mission and believes such as paid reviews or an affiliate who has stolen author's review.

Hope @Staff clarifies like always.

Hello!

Tables include data that's 7 years old (connection slots three, countries 16, servers 138?!? it's something from 2014), screenshots are taken from another web site, the concerns about the terms of service are taken from a fantasy world (*). They are so inept hat they even failed to report correctly our prices. They do not clearly state that they are paid by our competitors, while we always refuse to pay for reviews which is probably what bothers them most, because if this fair practice was widespread, there would be no more room for bogus reviews parasites.

(*) Please read the Terms of Service yourself and you'll see. It's like in some part they are talking about some other VPN service, as if the article was a frankenstein-ish copy & paste and something went wrong with a mixture of different service reviews .🤣

Note that this thread will soon be moved to trash forum.

Kind regards

3 hours ago, Staff said:

Hello!

Tables include data that's 7 years old (connection slots three, countries 16, servers 138?!? it's something from 2014), screenshots are taken from another web site, the concerns about the terms of service are taken from a fantasy world (*). They are so inept hat they even failed to report correctly our prices. They do not clearly state that they are paid by our competitors, while we always refuse to pay for reviews which is probably what bothers them most, because if this fair practice was widespread, there would be no more room for bogus reviews parasites.

(*) Please read the Terms of Service yourself and you'll see. It's like in some part they are talking about some other VPN service, as if the article was a frankenstein-ish copy & paste and something went wrong with a mixture of different service reviews .🤣

Note that this thread will soon be moved to trash forum.

Kind regards
Wow ... I didn't check that table 😁
It's for 7 years ago, but the review is 2 weeks old 😝

Don't delete this topic, so the people know enemies paid by other fake self-called #1 providers.