Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.192.219
Sign in to follow this  
itsmeprivately

Re: Comodo Firewall Settings

I'm having an issue connecting also. I am able to connect to the airvpn server but I am not getting an ip address. Instead, it's self assigning a 169.254.146.x address. I've attached some screens (not sure if it is letting me), anybody see where I made a mistake? Thanks.

I'm having an issue connecting also. I am able to connect to the airvpn server but I am not getting an ip address. Instead, it's self assigning a 169.254.146.x address. I've attached some screens (not sure if it is letting me), anybody see where I made a mistake? Thanks.

Hello!

This is a symptom that you did not allow DHCP communications, please see step 11a of our guide:

https://airvpn.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=3405&Itemid=142#3405

In case of further issues please see the following post so that you know what you can do to receive proper and quicker support:

https://airvpn.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=3405&Itemid=142#3512

Kind regards

Thanks, I actually did try that even though the directions say you need that rule if you're using your router for DHCP, which I am not, I have a static local IP. I will try it again and see what happens. Also, excuse my first post, I thought you could attach multiple files, but it looks like it only accepts one.

Thanks, I actually did try that even though the directions say you need that rule if you're using your router for DHCP, which I am not, I have a static local IP. I will try it again and see what happens. Also, excuse my first post, I thought you could attach multiple files, but it looks like it only accepts one.

Hello!

No problems, you can put all the files in a single zip archive or send them via mail to info@airvpn.org.

Kind regards

Hi,

The settings are working for the browser and torrents. Just wondering how to get tor to work also. At the moment the VPN needs to be connected first, but I would rather connect to tor then AirVPN. Could you please tell me how to do this with Comodo? I promise I will stop asking questions once I know this!

Hi,

The settings are working for the browser and torrents. Just wondering how to get tor to work also. At the moment the VPN needs to be connected first, but I would rather connect to tor then AirVPN. Could you please tell me how to do this with Comodo? I promise I will stop asking questions once I know this!

Hello!

You can't know in advance the TOR entry node which your system will connect to, so this set of rules is inadequate.

Kind regards