Not connected, Your IP: 3.142.136.89

Win 7 SP1 64-bit
Eddie 2.18.9

I can log in with Eddie.

I can even connect to a server and transfer a few packets.  However, after a few minutes Eddie disconnects and then auto-reconnects.  This appears to be a neverending loop.

The problem seems to be with curl.  Everything looks good in the log up until Eddie checks the route with curl.  Every time this log entry is recorded:

curl: (28) Connection timed out after 20000 milliseconds

After a few curl failures Eddie disconnects and auto-reconnects to a different server.

In addition to wanting some trouble-shooting help, I'm also interested in learning what benefit verifiying the route provides, since prior to Eddie giving up it appears as though Internet access is functioning normally.

@watcherblue

Hello!

You can try to disable the route check, so you can determine whether it was a "false positive" or Eddie was right:
  • in "Preferences" > "Advanced" window de.-tick "Check if the tunnel works" and click "Save"
  • in "Preferences" > "DNS" window de-tick "Check Air VPN DSN"
  • enable "Network Lock" from Eddie's main window for additional safety
If you see no traffic after the connection, Eddie was right in detecting a route failure, and some other problem is ongoing. If everything is fine, on the contrary, Eddie was wrong (and it remains to be seen why).

Kind regards