Not connected, Your IP: 3.16.83.150
kbps

Six UK Servers Down for 5 days.

What is happening with the six UK servers that have been down for nearly 5 days?  Are they being replaced?  Does Air / Datacenter know?  Update please.

Hello!

They are not down, they are in "yellow state" for aggressive DDoS. The anti-DDoS filter works, but sometimes filters out even proper connections, so we prefer to recommend different servers. It's up to you, the servers are not closed and accept connections in all modes. If you experience issues, it's the anti-DDoS filter. The datacenter will lift the filter when the attack ceases (the only alternative is null-routing the servers IP addresses, in such a case the servers will be of course completely closed).

Kind regards

Thanks for the update.  Eddie disconnected me a few days ago.  I checked the status and saw that there was line issues, so I blacklisted them.  Now that I know it is not a line issue and it is ddos protection I will whitelist them again. 

So that I know for the future, does line issue mean that it is always a ddos attack?

Hello!

Thank you! No, "Line issue" may hint to other problems as well. We will try to be more precise in the future by editing by hand the status.

Now all the servers in Maidenhead are fully operational.

Kind regards