Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.246.193
Sign in to follow this  
Droopy

Peer Block blocking youre sight.

Just to let you know I use Peer block, I realize you say I don't need it but its just another small part of my protection, the reason I mention this is because peer block has recently started blocking you're site and I think it might be interfering with my connection to the VPN. It says it is Blocking Lease Web.

Thanks

Just to let you know I use Peer block, I realize you say I don't need it but its just another small part of my protection, the reason I mention this is because peer block has recently started blocking you're site and I think it might be interfering with my connection to the VPN. It says it is Blocking Lease Web.

Thanks

Hello!

Using PeerBlock is surely a courtesy toward us, because it may slightly help us receive less bogus copyright infringement notices. However, the PeerBlock protection against them is so small, that you can safely renounce to it.

If you wish to use PeerBlock anyway, you will have to remove from the blocklist you're using the LeaseWeb entry and exit-IP addresses of our servers with LeaseWeb:

- all the NL servers

- Tauri in Germany

- Librae and Sirius in the USA

or you'll have to use a non-LeaseWeb server.

The solution to allow our servers entry and exit-IP addresses is the safest one.

Kind regards

Hello Admin,

can you please tell us how to find out the LeaseWeb entry and exit-IP addresses of all AirVPN servers with LeaseWeb?

or which ones are the non-LeaseWeb servers?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Slo

Hello Admin,

can you please tell us how to find out the LeaseWeb entry and exit-IP addresses of all AirVPN servers with LeaseWeb?

or which ones are the non-LeaseWeb servers?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Slo

Hello!

Please see our previous message to determine the non-Leaseweb servers.

You can obtain the IP addresses you need by contacting us through the "Contact us" form (or by using the configuration generator, menu "Member Area"->"Access without our client"), because we are reluctant to publish them in the forum.

Kind regards