Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.216.174
Sign in to follow this  
sjg

http://thepiratebay.se blocked from Vega?

It seems that http://thepiratebay.se is not accessible from Vega, whereas it works when I turn the VPN off.

I wonder where the blocking is occurring? I'm sure it was working a week or so ago.

It seems that http://thepiratebay.se is not accessible from Vega, whereas it works when I turn the VPN off.

I wonder where the blocking is occurring? I'm sure it was working a week or so ago.

Hello!

We confirm the issue.

There is no block from Vega or from Vega datacenter and the routing is correct.

The packets are rejected or dropped somewhere in the piratpartiet network, or by The Pirate Bay itself (perhaps TPB blacklisted Vega exit-IP for some abuse).

We will be working to circumvent the block. In the meantime, we kindly ask you to connect to any other server in order to have access to TPB.

Kind regards

Hello!

Please feel free to report here any website not accessible from Vega. We're already aware about yahoo.com.

Kind regards

Re: cyberprivacy

Paypay sometimes gives trouble simply for the reason that the connection does not originate from the country where you registered your Paypal account.

You could first try using a AirVPN server that is located in the country where you registered your Paypal account. Then, if Paypal *still* does make trouble, it might indeed be the AirVPN server being blacklisted by Paypal (shame on Paypal in that case!).

Re: cyberprivacy

Paypay sometimes gives trouble simply for the reason that the connection does not originate from the country where you registered your Paypal account.

You could first try using a AirVPN server that is located in the country where you registered your Paypal account. Then, if Paypal *still* does make trouble, it might indeed be the AirVPN server being blacklisted by Paypal (shame on Paypal in that case!).

Thank you but I pretty much understand all of that. The issue is a potential blacklist--though I have never seen or heard PayPal take such a measure. I'm puzzled.

Any update on this issue?

Hello!

TPB is now accessible from Vega.

Kind regards

Great! But what about PayPal and Yahoo!? Any news as to why this is happening and how it can be resolved?

There appears to be a larger, more systematic problem with Vega than a few websites. Although not to the same extent, some other websites are not properly loading at all. Something is very amiss here.

admin:

I still cannot access TPB from Vega. Many sites do not work, including my own home page.

If it is any help, my web host at www.croakingtoad.com also doesn't work from Vega.

All of those work from Sirius, but Vega is the fastest server for me.

TPB can be accessed through proxies on Vega so it's not a big deal if the main site is blocked, but many sites don't have proxies. I wonder if you can find a solution for all sites?

admin:

I still cannot access TPB from Vega. Many sites do not work, including my own home page.

If it is any help, my web host at www.croakingtoad.com also doesn't work from Vega.

TPB can be accessed through proxies on Vega so it's not a big deal if the main site is blocked, but many sites don't have proxies. I wonder if you can find a solution for all sites?

Hello!

Vega problems are getting bigger instead of getting resolved. We will be working with the ISP to determine exactly the nature of the problem which is still puzzling us. If the problems will not be solved within a reasonable period of time we will replace Vega with a new server. In the meantime, it is possible that you will get same or better performance with our Phoenix (Arizona) server Arietis, can you please test it?

In order to check status of our server you can browse here: https://airvpn.org/status

Kind regards

admin:

Hello!

Vega problems are getting bigger instead of getting resolved. We will be working with the ISP to determine exactly the nature of the problem which is still puzzling us. If the problems will not be solved within a reasonable period of time we will replace Vega with a new server. In the meantime, it is possible that you will get same or better performance with our Phoenix (Arizona) server Arietis, can you please test it?

In order to check status of our server you can browse here: https://airvpn.org/status

Kind regards

Good news!

All I ask is that you do not change the IP address. You can replace the server but keep the same IP if necessary.

All I ask is that you do not change the IP address. You can replace the server but keep the same IP if necessary.

Hello!

Obviously but unfortunately this is not possible. Anyway, before dismissing Vega we are urging the provider to detect and solve the problem.

Kind regards