Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.127.232
Sign in to follow this  
zeescott99

choices of payment processors?

On a friends advice I was trying to buy a years service. Unlike him however the prepaid visa which worked via paypal now doesn't work for me.

I need to know what options I have to make such a visa payment. I see you offer Liberty Reserve but I have heard they too don't like certain prepaid cards.

Ideally I hope you have a google checkout option which I know has a good record with the card I have - Is this an option?

If not could you list any other Visa processors you use so I can make a payment.

If I can't come up with a way of paying you with this card - I will have to look elsewhere, which would be a shame as he speaks very highly of your service.

Thanks

Hello!

Thank you for your choice.

Unfortunately Google Checkout for vendors is not available to companies operating in the European Union (with a single exception). We don't process directly credit cards, so we're afraid that if your card is not accepted by PayPal, you'll need to find a different funding method for your PayPal account. Anyway, please make sure that you don't use any proxy or VPN while trying the transaction: PayPal may block any transaction if it detects an IP address geo-located in a country different of your own.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.

Kind regards

Managed to make it work.

Maybe it was geographical misread of my IP by paypal, changing this seemed to work.

Looking forward to using the service now