Not connected, Your IP: 3.17.203.68
Sign in to follow this  
trininja

Other server locations?

I know ou have problems to find a suitable datacenter in Asia and Mexico is no choice at the moment. But is there any news for Asia servers. What about eastern Europe servers like Hungary, Ukraine, Russia. South American locations like Chile, Brazil, Argentinia and so on? Offshore dataservers? ^^

Yeah, many questions, but I'm willed to get only 50% of the currently granted speed to get a connection to those countrys and pay double the price to get a 2Mbit connection to any of these locations. But only with you, other VPN providers are no choice for me (And that said shows how much I trust you and that I telle everyone I know to get their VPN connection with you.)

Hello!

Additional servers locations will be added according to our expansion, customer base growth and our commitment to guaranteed allocated bandwidth per user. The servers datacenters must comply to our requirements for privacy, bandwidth, traffic, peering, net neutrality and usage policy. All these factors together restrict significantly the range of viable choices (the privacy requirements alone cuts out entire countries) however this is the only way to keep the service up to our quality and security standards.

Kind regards

Youre answer is the reason Ive been with you for as long as i have, and have no plans of going elsewhere.

the same for me .....

I am here since 2 months and I am super happy , best vpn in Europa .... please keep going all the time in this way ............