Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.86.138
Sign in to follow this  
Tank

bypass vpn for certain ip address

finally got everything running fine with the vpn on dd-wrt

now i want to know if there is a way to use bypass the vpn for like my xbox and my microcell, i have static ip's on both of them

finally got everything running fine with the vpn on dd-wrt

now i want to know if there is a way to use bypass the vpn for like my xbox and my microcell, i have static ip's on both of them

Hello!

Yes, DD-WRT supports Policy Based Routing with multiple routing tables:

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Policy_Based_Routing

So you might say, for example, that 192.168.1.101 uses the tunnel, while 192.168.1.102 does not.

Kind regards

Is there a way to allow a connection to my XBOX while connected to Air without dd-wrt? Also when I have my firewall (Comodo) blocking all traffic not through Air, how do I allow my XBOX and computer to communicate? I tried allowing all local to local but it is not working. Thanks!

Is there a way to allow a connection to my XBOX while connected to Air without dd-wrt? Also when I have my firewall (Comodo) blocking all traffic not through Air,

Hello!

As far as we know it's not possible to run OpenVPN on a Xbox, but you might connect the Xbox with an Ethernet cable to a computer which acts as a gateway. The computer establishes the connection to an Air server, then allows Internet sharing to the Xbox.

how do I allow my XBOX and computer to communicate? I tried allowing all local to local but it is not working. Thanks!

Please determine the Xbox IP address in your network if it's static or tell us whether it accepts a DHCP-pushed IP from the router and send us your Comodo rules, Network Zones and how your local network is defined.

We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

so just to be clear im doing this right before i do it, i would do somthing like this

ip rule add from 192.168.1.101 table 200

ip route add default via [gateway] dev [interface] table 200

ip route flush cache

and i get gateway from status-wan page

and get interface from setup-networking and at the bottom its says wan port assignment eth1

does that look correct