Not connected, Your IP: 3.146.65.212
Bebop

Eddie - Change ip adress every "x" minutes

Can the "Ip change" be implemented in eddie every "x" minute? I mean "disconnection and reconnection with new ip" automatically. Example "Ipvanish"

automatically-change-ip-ipvanish.png

The most provocative question one can ask about such things is: Can you explain the benefits? The overwhelming majority cannot answer this question without ultimately revealing they're paranoid for no reason. I propose that your paranoia is to be destroyed. You are not even remotely as important for prying eyes as you believe. Unless you are a regime critic, a war correspondent, a certain kind of politician or anyone else who'd have a very good reason to be prosecuted, expecting a jail sentence I mean, but then a VPN shouldn't be your only layer of "protection". Tor is a better alternative for these people.

This option will force a full reconnect, causing noise in networks. Those who cause noise are more likely noticed. So from whom exactly are you trying to hide?

Once or twice this feature was asked for by users, I believe Staff once even answered but I can't for the love of it find the posts again, sorry. Anyway, back then it wouldn't happen, and I think today little changed, if at all.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Thank you for the comprehensive reply. I fully agree, my request only for practicality. Not for paranoia or more security. Not being able to refresh the ip from the modem, it seemed to me the solution to my problem. Anyway thanks.