Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.140.108
Sign in to follow this  
fugeeman

Speed Test not Working

When I go to try a speed test, the block in the middle of the page gives me a DNS error. I am connected to the VPN and I'm using your DNS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When I go to try a speed test, the block in the middle of the page gives me a DNS error. I am connected to the VPN and I'm using your DNS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello!

speedtest.air seems to be correctly resolved by our DNS, can you please tell us on which server(s) you detect the problem?

Kind regards

It deems to happen when I'm connected via OpenVPN on my DD-WRT router. I'm on Sirius at the moment and unable to test.

It deems to happen when I'm connected via OpenVPN on my DD-WRT router. I'm on Sirius at the moment and unable to test.

Hello!

We confirm that "speedtest.air" is reachable from Sirius (port 443 UDP). This is a strong hint suggesting that your router is not sending DNS queries to the VPN DNS IP address (see here https://airvpn.org/specs). Chances are that your router and/or the device from which you perform the test are forced to use different DNS servers.

Can you please check? Also, you can also perform a DNS leak test for double-check:

http://www.dnsleaktest.com

Kind regards