Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.200.180
Sign in to follow this  
cyberninja

[SOLVED] Unable to attach pictures

I try to attach pictures using the Attachments/Add File button below but nothing can be loaded.

Hello!

Re-testing image attachments...

stars_galaxies_ssc2005-14c1280800.jpg

Hello!

Image attachment in Kunena is working properly. You can attach jpg, gif and png images, up to 150 kB in size, up to 1366x800 in pixels dimension.

Kind regards

I am trying to attach png images and the sizes are less athn 150 kB. But this functionality is not working at my end. My AirVPN over TOR is not working as per the instructions either, but that is another thread. All I'm saying that so far the Admin has been very responsive but unable to help me with any of my problems. I just bought the 1 year subscription after 4 day trial - the AirVPN itself works fine - I'm just having no luck with the forums being able to solve my issues: attaching pictues and using AirVPN over TOR. Frustrating! But thank you for trying to help...

I am trying to attach png images and the sizes are less athn 150 kB. But this functionality is not working at my end. My AirVPN over TOR is not working as per the instructions either, but that is another thread. All I'm saying that so far the Admin has been very responsive but unable to help me with any of my problems. I just bought the 1 year subscription after 4 day trial - the AirVPN itself works fine - I'm just having no luck with the forums being able to solve my issues: attaching pictues and using AirVPN over TOR. Frustrating! But thank you for trying to help...

let me see... it works well... why can't you attach pics?? might be your browser?

Still can't do the pictures. Only with AirVPN Forums am I having this problem. I use FireFox with no problems anywhere else. Beats me....