Not connected, Your IP: 34.201.37.128
DieWurst

multiple AirVPN ISP blocks?

Hi all,
I'm writing as a new user as I can no longer access my old account (forgot password & email issues).

Anyway, I've been a happy AirVPN user since 2015. Subscription ran out (according to client log) and when I tried to access AirVPN.org, I received a timeout. The same on every device at home.
ISP is "Wave Broadband".
Here it ge'ts odd:
Ok I thought, hopped on the company VPN and was able to access AirVPN.org. As mentioned, forgot my password, ended up locking my account. Locked or not, from there on, airvpn.org was also no longer reachable via that ISP.
The same I was able to reproduce when using a friend's wifi when using AT&T as ISP.
I'd still love to renew my subscription but after the behavior experienced, I'm not certain it will work out.
Any explanations for what I'm experiencing? Can I blame the ISPs? Is AirVPN trying to send a message of sorts here? 🤔

Hello!

To all: is anybody else experiencing blocks from AT&T and/or Wave Broadband?

@DieWurst
Please feel free to open a ticket at your earliest convenience, if you haven't already done so.

Kind regards