Not connected, Your IP: 34.204.196.206
Nuwygulave

Does AirVPN guarantee complete privacy?

I've just started learning about AirVPN and eager to know how I can check my privacy level when I surf in Internet. Does this software really protect against different hacker attacks or should I use it with the most effective antivirus?

Hello!

Please read the First Questions section in the guide in my signature. TL;DR: No service can guarantee such a thing, not least because even the best security can be undermined if the user isn't careful. 

But in certain scenarios, yes a VPN will help - such as if you're connecting to a WiFi network while connected to AirVPN - then would-be eavesdroppers on the network will have a much harder time. 

Practically, you can start with using Network Lock, then go about checking how private your browser is, such as through the EFF panopticlick website. From there, experiment with privacytools.io for example. :) 

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Thanks a lot, I'm reading now. I often connect my laptop to public Wi-Fi networks so I really hope Air VPN will be of some help for me.