Not connected, Your IP: 3.22.241.129
Sign in to follow this  
artax5005

[SPAM] Thread eligible for deletion

After creating a new account, I started the cliend and logged in, but a message says that my account is not active. I have read the others topics, but for me the problem is not solved. Anyway, I'm running Windows 7 with Comodo Firewall, I don't know if this could be a firewall problem, I allowed the client to connect.

After creating a new account, I started the cliend and logged in, but a message says that my account is not active. I have read the others topics, but for me the problem is not solved. Anyway, I'm running Windows 7 with Comodo Firewall, I don't know if this could be a firewall problem, I allowed the client to connect.

Hello!

It is not a mistake, your account is correctly not active and not authorized to access VPN servers. Please subscribe to a plan in order to activate your account.

Kind regards

This is hilarious.....thinking just creating an account gives you access to the servers.

I think that's not hilarious, because I should be able to try the service before bying, or don't??? Ok I'll choose an other vpn provider

I think that's not hilarious, because I should be able to try the service before bying, or don't??? Ok I'll choose an other vpn provider

Hello!

In order to test the service you must apply for a free trial AND activate your account with your free trial coupon code. We don't provide free trials with a registration on a website. However, we do provide permanent free access to activists in human rights hostile countries who can't afford to pay.

Kind regards