Not connected, Your IP: 3.138.175.180
Sign in to follow this  
volodymyr

Port Forwarding

Hello.

First of all: Thanks for the great vpn. I have been using airvpn for a month now and i am really

Today i tried to get a low id for emule using remote port forwarding. For every tcp-port (assigned randomly by your system) i get: not reachable on server IP... . On the other hand every udp-port gives me: DANGER! Reachable on real IP... . On my router i have no forwarded ports whatsoever and i setup a rule for emule in comodo so that the service cannot communicate outside 10.4.0.0 - 10.9.255.255 (which i tested).

What am i doing wrong?

If there is some sort of tutorial i could use, please post a link.

The server i am using is castor.

Thanks and regards,

Volodymyr

Hello.

First of all: Thanks for the great vpn. I have been using airvpn for a month now and i am really

Today i tried to get a low id for emule using remote port forwarding. For every tcp-port (assigned randomly by your system) i get: not reachable on server IP... . On the other hand every udp-port gives me: DANGER! Reachable on real IP... . On my router i have no forwarded ports whatsoever and i setup a rule for emule in comodo so that the service cannot communicate outside 10.4.0.0 - 10.9.255.255 (which i tested).

What am i doing wrong?

If there is some sort of tutorial i could use, please post a link.

The server i am using is castor.

Thanks and regards,

Volodymyr

Hello!

The Comodo rule is just fine, therefore it is likely that the red token for your UDP port is just a false positive (it may happen with UDP).

Please drop us a note while you are connected, so that we can check in real time the "Not reachable..." message and port forwarding for your account. Also make sure that the port(s) eMule listens to do match the ports you have remotely forwarded on our system.

Kind regards

Hello!

The Comodo rule is just fine, therefore it is likely that the red token for your UDP port is just a false positive (it may happen with UDP).

Please drop us a note while you are connected, so that we can check in real time the "Not reachable..." message and port forwarding for your account. Also make sure that the port(s) eMule listens to do match the ports you have remotely forwarded on our system.

Kind regards

I am online

Hello

I am online and my services are listening on my remotely forwarded ports.

Regards

Hello!

Thank you. We have been able to check successfully that the ports you remotely forwarded are actually properly forwarded to you while you are connected.

Therefore you should now check that the incoming packets can reach your service. Make sure that:

- your service listens to the correct port(s) and take care that you have not mismatched UDP and TCP ports

- your service is not blocked by any firewall

We are not reporting here your ports for privacy and security reasons, anyway be aware that: port 10... is UDP forwarded; port 12... is TCP forwarded ; port 22... is forwarded both TCP & UDP.

Kind regards

Hello

I am online and my services are listening on my remotely forwarded ports.

Regards

Hello!

Thank you. We have been able to check successfully that the ports you remotely forwarded are actually properly forwarded to you while you are connected.

Therefore you should now check that the incoming packets can reach your service. Make sure that:

- your service listens to the correct port(s) and take care that you have not mismatched UDP and TCP ports

- your service is not blocked by any firewall

We are not reporting here your ports for privacy and security reasons, anyway be aware that: port 10... is UDP forwarded; port 12... is TCP forwarded ; port 22... is forwarded both TCP & UDP.

Kind regards

Thanks for checking. I rechecked my settings, the ports are correct (and i assigned them correctly in emule). Unfortunately emule still cannot communicate over them, i keep getting a low id.

I use comodo firewall and setup a rule for emule (see above). Do i have to specify rules for the ports in comodo and if yes, how?

Thanks for your help (on a sunday!)

Thanks for checking. I rechecked my settings, the ports are correct (and i assigned them correctly in emule). Unfortunately emule still cannot communicate over them, i keep getting a low id.

I use comodo firewall and setup a rule for emule (see above). Do i have to specify rules for the ports in comodo and if yes, how?

Thanks for your help (on a sunday!)

Hello!

Can you please post the exact rule for eMule? Probably the problem is in it.

Kind regards