Not connected, Your IP: 18.117.182.179
Sign in to follow this  
honorhim

Cannot Connect, All Servers Show 0% Connection

What happened this time, and what time (GMT) will access be restored?

Hello!

Can you please elaborate...?

Kind regards

Access disconnected on its own. Logged back in successfully and was able to see all of the servers, but couldn't connect to any of them and all of them showed "0%" traffic.

Access disconnected on its own. Logged back in successfully and was able to see all of the servers, but couldn't connect to any of them and all of them showed "0%" traffic.

Hello!

Thank you very much for the information. Actually there IS a sudden decrease in connected clients, but all the systems are working. There has also been a total blackout in one backend server for some seconds, but this should not have affected connections to VPN servers (connected clients went down from 703 to 480). We have also had enormous load on the primary frontend (website), but it's impossible that this affected VPN connections as well.

Some additional information important for us (if you can provide them at your convenience):

- just after your disconnection from a VPN server, could you access the website?

- what was the VPN server you were connected to?

- can you now reconnect to the same server you were connected before and, if so, is the connection stable?

- looking at the logs, can you tell us the exact time when you were disconnected from the VPN server (this is to let us check whether your disconnection had a coincidence with the enormous load of the website)

Thank you in advance if you can provide any of the above information, and thank you anyway for the report.

Kind regards

I can say that I had the exact same problem. I didn't do more to investigate the problem though.

I'm only seeing 95 active users on AirVPN including myself (I guess I lucked out) as of this moment.

Hello!

It was just a stats problem in the servers monitor, all the systems and servers are up and running.

Kind regards