Not connected, Your IP: 18.220.160.216
Sign in to follow this  
jgalt

Great job AirVPN

I just wanted to drop a line saying how impressed I am with your support and technical responses in the forums. I have only been using for like 4 days.. but everything is absolutely perfect with the airvpn client and my Windows 7. Fast speeds, no dns leaks, and I'm actually learning a lot of new things just by reading some of the help responses. It really gives me a warm feeling to know that if I did have a problem I couldn't solve (I'm a sysadmin by trade), I know there are smart sysadmins on the other side that speak my "language" and can assist.

I'm going to keep giving this one month purchase a try, and if everything keeps going great I'll sub for a year and recommend it to two more of my coworkers.

Thanks!

(and no, I am not a shill for the company I live in the US and this is my first VPN experience) )

Hello!

Thank you very much, your words are much appreciated. We are committed to providing you with an ever improving service.

Kind regards

Hi AirVPN

I am since 1 month member of this vpn and I can say works fine , and I have been testing vpn since 3 years .... so please keep going so ...

yes it is a brilliant vpn service , there are few things I would add to be one of the best vpn in eu or in the whole world ...