Not connected, Your IP: 18.224.73.125
Sign in to follow this  
mimizan

[SOLVED] Connection Problems With Mac

Hi,

I'm new user to AirVPN, running on a Mac (Mountain Lion)

Connection works fine, and so far, I am content with the service.

However...I don't wish to remain connected to AirVPN all the time (gaming in particular) , but when I do a 'Disconnect All' in Tunnelblick I cannot connect to the web via the Mac. All other devices on then network are obviously OK.

Any ideas?

Hi,

I'm new user to AirVPN, running on a Mac (Mountain Lion)

Connection works fine, and so far, I am content with the service.

However...I don't wish to remain connected to AirVPN all the time (gaming in particular) , but when I do a 'Disconnect All' in Tunnelblick I cannot connect to the web via the Mac. All other devices on then network are obviously OK.

Any ideas?

Hello!

Can you please send us the Tunnelblick logs which include the disconnection process? Also, please make sure that you're using a Tunnelblick version which is compatible with Mac OSX Mountain Lion, i.e. Tunnelblick 3.3beta20 or higher. Please note that any other Tunnelblick version, including 3.2.8, is not fully compatible with Mountain Lion.

Kind regards

Hi,

This problem is now resolved, and I thought I'd report what fixed it in case others have the same issue!

After installing TunnelBlick, I have found that a reboot of the system is required, after doing this (just once, straight after installing) the issue is now resolved.