Not connected, Your IP: 3.137.183.14
Sign in to follow this  
n1nj4dude

[SOLVED] Android and VPN

I have tried many different configurations and continue having issues.

I haven't seen you reply to the problem in the other thread regarding this issue.

After setting up the configuration and running openvpn, it shows connected but has VERY low up/down 0.05kBps/ 0.01kBps on each configuration.

When you try to open a page it just fails to load and tells you webpage not available. I have used other VPNs and haven't had this issue...

This is very upsetting, I thought I found a good VPN and spent money on the service after being ignored on a previous email requesting a trial like the homepage suggests. I'm regretting my purchase now.

I'm regretting my purchase now.

Hello!

You have not given us the information we required twice (logs, connections ports and servers, exact Android version...) so we can't give you any feedback or support. Full refund on its way.

Kind regards

Hello!

You have not given us the information we required twice (logs, connections ports and servers, exact Android version...) so we can't give you any feedback or support. Full refund on its way.

Kind regards

I apologize for being so hasty, I never saw a request for logs. I'm new to using vpns and was frustrated that I couldn't seem to get yours to work while having no problems with others. If you haven't already started the refund process, there is no need to, while I appreciate the thought, I purchased the service and if I cant get it to work the way Im wanting thats not necessarily your fault. There is much ignorance on my end haha. Like wise, if you havent I can continue trying to get it to work. If you have already refunded, then after a little more reading and understanding I will repurchase your service as I can see from many reviews and users in this forum it is one of the best vpns to use.

Thanks for your reply, again I apologize for being hasty.

P.S. How would I go about obtaining logs you require from my android in the future?

Hello!

Kind regards

I apologize for being so hasty, I never saw a request for logs. I'm new to using vpns and was frustrated that I couldn't seem to get yours to work while having no problems with others. If you haven't already started the refund process, there is no need to, while I appreciate the thought,

Hello!

The refund procedure requires that you give us some information, such as payment processor you used to subscribe and account with which you delivered the payment. Just don't answer to the e-mail requiring such information and the procedure can't proceed.

P.S. How would I go about obtaining logs you require from my android in the future?

In order to answer properly, we kindly ask you to let us know: your Android version, whether your device is rooted or not, and what you use to connect to an OpenVPN server (for example, do you use openvpn-settings?)

We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

In order to answer properly, we kindly ask you to let us know: your Android version, whether your device is rooted or not, and what you use to connect to an OpenVPN server (for example, do you use openvpn-settings?)

Kind regards

I am running android 4.0.4 (ICS), it is rooted, and I had downloaded the openvpn-settings as per instructions on your site.

Thank you

Kind regards

I am running android 4.0.4 (ICS), it is rooted, and I had downloaded the openvpn-settings as per instructions on your site.

Thank you

Hello!

Please edit your .ovpn configuration file, and add the following line:

log-append /airvpn.log> [press ENTER at the end of the line]

The directive "log-append" will create and append logs for each connection. If you wish to create a new log at each connection, please use "log" instead of "log-append".

Pick an appropriate path and filename, for example:

log /sdcard/openvpn/airvpn.log

You will find the logs in the specified file.

Kind regards

Kind regards

Thank you

Hello!

Please edit your .ovpn configuration file, and add the following line:

log-append </path/airvpn.log> [press ENTER at the end of the line]

The directive "log-append" will create and append logs for each connection. If you wish to create a new log at each connection, please use "log" instead of "log-append".

Pick an appropriate path and filename, for example:

<code>log /sdcard/openvpn/airvpn.log</code>

You will find the logs in the specified file.

Kind regards

very odd... after adding the line you told me too, it starts loading pages just fine.. just my luck, when i have something going wrong and try to get it fixed, it stays fixed until im no longer receiving help.. i can still post the log if youd like?

very odd... after adding the line you told me too, it starts loading pages just fine.. just my luck, when i have something going wrong and try to get it fixed, it stays fixed until im no longer receiving help.. i can still post the log if youd like?

Hello!

Thank you for the information. We're very glad to know that the problem is solved. Please feel free to post the logs if the problem occurs again.

Kind regards