Not connected, Your IP: 18.217.4.206
Sign in to follow this  
dnlder

Re: Can't get torrents to work...

did you ever figure out what casued it. my utorrent says "no incoming connections" next to the port number.

i too have tried mutliple ports (from airvpns website) with no luck.

did you ever figure out what casued it. my utorrent says "no incoming connections" next to the port number.

i too have tried mutliple ports (from airvpns website) with no luck.

Hello!

After you have followed the instructions reported in the FAQ https://airvpn.org/faq to optimize p2p performance, please make sure that:

- the listening port of your torrent client matches [one of] the port you have remotely forwarded from your control panel

- the remotely forwarded port(s) are set to TCP & UDP and are not remapped to any local port

- no firewall is blocking your torrent client on any network (this is important especially for Windows firewall: authorized applications in some networks may be not authorized to receive packets on other networks)

Then "launch" a torrent and check whether you obtain a green token.

If you have further issues, please send us information about the system you use, the configuration of your torrent client and the Air servers you connect to.

Kind regards