Not connected, Your IP: 3.15.190.144
Sign in to follow this  
letsbfree

DC++ Port forwarding

I have been trying to forward a port to work with a DC++ app for Mac OS X, Shakespeer. But whichever port I choose, when I press the Test Port button in the app, it says TCP/UDP port unreachable. The port forwarding worked like a charm in uTorrent, but I dont know what I am missing here. Please help me! Thanks!

I have been trying to forward a port to work with a DC++ app for Mac OS X, Shakespeer. But whichever port I choose, when I press the Test Port button in the app, it says TCP/UDP port unreachable. The port forwarding worked like a charm in uTorrent, but I dont know what I am missing here. Please help me! Thanks!

Hello!

We're sorry, we don't know Shakespeer. Does it have configurable listening ports?

Kind regards

Hello.

Yes Shakespeer has got port forwarding option. Which Mac OS X client do you have knowledge of, and maybe I can try set up on that and if I have problems you can then help me for it.

However, today I have another issue. uTorrent, which was working perfectly well, with ports all forwarded and the green light coming...is no longer working. Its the same problem...ports all fine on airvpn page but in my uTorrent client, it says its not connectable and that the port is not forwarded correctly. I also have the yellow light on, instead of the green, that I was having a few days ago. I have made no changes to any of my settings.

Hello.

Yes Shakespeer has got port forwarding option. Which Mac OS X client do you have knowledge of, and maybe I can try set up on that and if I have problems you can then help me for it.

However, today I have another issue. uTorrent, which was working perfectly well, with ports all forwarded and the green light coming...is no longer working. Its the same problem...ports all fine on airvpn page but in my uTorrent client, it says its not connectable and that the port is not forwarded correctly. I also have the yellow light on, instead of the green, that I was having a few days ago. I have made no changes to any of my settings.

Hello!

Let's check the server(s) first. Which server(s) do you use for uTorrent?

Kind regards