Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.100.120
Sign in to follow this  
Tamarrano

Usa servers

a nice good morning ....

I have a question ,

in all your servers you do not make or keep any logs

how is possible that servers located in the USA you do not make or keep logs , In Usa servers MUST keep logs , I know it from other VPN service ...

I would like to know why ?

best rebards

a nice good morning ....

I have a question ,

in all your servers you do not make or keep any logs

how is possible that servers located in the USA you do not make or keep logs , In Usa servers MUST keep logs , I know it from other VPN service ...

I would like to know why ?

best rebards

Hello!

No, there's no law forcing that. Not even for ISPs. Wikipedia is just right about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_data_retention#United_States

VPN services that retain users' connection logs or any other data in the USA do it for their own choice, not because they are obliged to.

Kind regards

thanks admin

I like your vpn day by day more and more ,,,,,,,,,super service , keep going in this way .........

regards

oh I forgot a question ......sorry

what happens if you get from P2P a copyright complaints by DMCA ??

Hello!

About EU servers, there is of course neither USA jurisdiction nor USA applicable law.

About USA servers, this is a matter exclusively between us and our provider, or between us and the claimant, in no stage our customers are involved. DMCA notices with regard to p2p are allegations from private entities based on non-specified monitoring techniques, so in the worst case they will cause tension between us and our provider and in a worst-worst scenario cancellation of connectivity for our server. This may be not uncommon given the fear that trolls, clowns, fundamentalists and other copyright monstrous parasite creatures strike into some hosting/housing providers, but all in all it's a part of our job.

You might like to read this if you are interested in USA DMCA procedures:

http://dmca.cs.washington.edu/

Kind regards

and if comes from EU a copyright complaints ?

in Germany there are "Filesharing-Abmahnungen"

People get from at home letters with more or less 1000 euro because they download a movie or a game or what ever ...

I just love the admin, he always explains things very clearly and precisely. Think I'm gonna stick with this VPN forever, if the quality of the support remains so high.

Oh yeah, I noticed that I get errors from youtube when connected to Leporis. The videos somehow won't play. After switching to another server, it works. Really strange.

Would youtube somehow block the VPN server ip? Can't seem to watch any youtube video with Leporis, it just says "An error occured. Please try again later."

@ FPyro

me too ,,,I have been testing vpns since 2 years ...this is one of the best , please Admin keep going so .....

I just love the admin, he always explains things very clearly and precisely. Think I'm gonna stick with this VPN forever, if the quality of the support remains so high.

Oh yeah, I noticed that I get errors from youtube when connected to Leporis. The videos somehow won't play. After switching to another server, it works. Really strange.

Would youtube somehow block the VPN server ip? Can't seem to watch any youtube video with Leporis, it just says "An error occured. Please try again later."

Hello!

Thank you.

Just checked YouTube from Leporis and unfortunately you're right, while the access to the website works, the video download is inhibited. It may be an IP problem, yes. Leporis is very young, so chances are that it has been assigned an exit-IP address which caused abuses from the previous "owner". We'll look further into it and investigate YouTube policies to see whether it is possible to apply for IP-block removal.

Kind regards

and if comes from EU a copyright complaints ?

in Germany there are "Filesharing-Abmahnungen"

People get from at home letters with more or less 1000 euro because they download a movie or a game or what ever ...

Hello!

They have no legal value, nothing changes from what already written. The difference is that they are not take down notices in the strict sense, they are an attempt to steal money via a private settlement. According to how the data have been collected, those notices may also configure a criminal infringement performed by the data collector and eventually by the ISP, if it gave away the personal data of a customer to the claimant in the absence of a magistrate order. For their nature, those notices are aimed to private citizens, in the hope to scare them and make them pay, and are totally irrelevant for mere conduits.

Kind regards

@ admin

yes I know it , I just wanted to know if you know that .... well done ,,,,,

you know what you are talking about ,,, great

Super VPN ,,,,,,,,I will renew once my 3 months are over again and than again ,,,,,keep going so !!

Hello!

Thank you.

Just checked YouTube from Leporis and unfortunately you're right, while the access to the website works, the video download is inhibited. It may be an IP problem, yes. Leporis is very young, so chances are that it has been assigned an exit-IP address which caused abuses from the previous "owner". We'll look further into it and investigate YouTube policies to see whether it is possible to apply for IP-block removal.

Kind regards

Hello!

The problem is solved. Probably it was a temporary ban from YouTube to Leporis exit-IP, or just a technical issue.

Kind regards