Not connected, Your IP: 18.117.182.179
Sign in to follow this  
Willowz

New IP's after a while?

Hello, I was wondering if in the future IP's could be changed or switched after a certain amount of time. I've heard that this increases anonymity. Thanks.

Hello, I was wondering if in the future IP's could be changed or switched after a certain amount of time. I've heard that this increases anonymity. Thanks.

Hello!

No, there are no plans on that. Do you have some references or documents that show how it would increase anonymity?

Kind regards

Well, with lots of people sharing the same IP addresses I imagine that sooner or later some addresses will get banned from wherever, so that might be a good reason to change them occasionally....? I've used VPN IP's that have even been rejected by Google (though none with this service so far). Maybe I'm misunderstanding what this person is asking for, though. Maybe he's wanting to be able to choose from multiple IP's on the one server...?

Well, with lots of people sharing the same IP addresses I imagine that sooner or later some addresses will get banned from wherever, so that might reason to change them occasionally....? I've used VPN IP's that have even been rejected by Google (though none with this service so far). Maybe I'm misunderstanding that this person is asking for, though. Maybe he's wanting to be able to choose from multiple IP's on the one server...?

Hello!

Yes, of course, sharing the exit-IP has the advantage to strengthen the anonymity layer but the negative side is exactly what you point out. Since the main purpose of our service is an anonymity layer as strong as possible with care for performance, we must accept the negative side and keep ready to servers and/or IP changes.

Kind regards

Try Socks Proxies in addition to AirVPN. Easy to set up and plenty of free ones available. Tens of thousands of IP's to choose from.