Not connected, Your IP: 18.218.129.100

Hello.

I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum.  I have a problem with AirVPN.  Whenever I try to execute the software, I get the error message stated in the attachment.  The process ID and thread ID change every time I execute the software.  I have tried reinstalling the software and still the same.  I have tried both 32 and 64 bit, still the same.  I have tried .net framework 2.0 and 4.7.2 and still the same.

I am running Windows 7 64, and all other installed software work fine.  Just AirVPN is having this problem.  My anti-virus is not the cause as the other software packages work fine.  Short of reverting back to 7 32, I am out of ideas.  Please can any one help me with this.  Thank you.

Regards

gr8yfox

Hello!

Which version of the Eddie client are you using? If it's the latest Stable, then do try the Beta client. Instructions can be find in my signature.

You don't need to change between 32-bit and 64-bit Windows .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello!

Which version of the Eddie client are you using? If it's the latest Stable, then do try the Beta client. Instructions can be find in my signature.

I am using the latest stable build, v2.16.3.  I will try the beta build, but I don't think that will work.  AirVPN on 7 32 work flawlessly.

You might want to see whether you are up to date on Windows updates. Check whether you're running the latest .NET Framework which should be around 4.7.2 or a bit later. Try the offline installer.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Hello!

The experimental version works.  Thank you.  There must be something in the code.  Maybe the code in 64 was changed from 32 somehow.

You might want to see whether you are up to date on Windows updates. Check whether you're running the latest .NET Framework which should be around 4.7.2 or a bit later. Try the offline installer.

.Net Framework was up to date as I did a fresh Windows install.  I always use the offline installer.  Not a fan of online/web installers.  Thank you for replying though.