Not connected, Your IP: 3.128.199.162
Sign in to follow this  
tyler.durden

How do I set up port forwarding?

Hi! My connection speed drops from 6mps to less than 2mps when using any server over AirVpn. You gave the following suggestion:

Hello!

Can you please try a connection to a TCP port (for example 80 TCP)? Some ISPs cap bandwidth on some or all UDP ports. Also, please test all the servers in order to determine the one which can give you the best performance.

Kind regards

I don't know how to do this, do I do it through my Windows firewall or through my router? How do I connect to a TCP port on either? I'm running Windows 7 with a 2wire 3800 HGV-B router. I want to enjoy your service but I'm ignorant in regards to these things. Thanks!

Hi! My connection speed drops from 6mps to less than 2mps when using any server over AirVpn. You gave the following suggestion:

Hello!

Can you please try a connection to a TCP port (for example 80 TCP)? Some ISPs cap bandwidth on some or all UDP ports. Also, please test all the servers in order to determine the one which can give you the best performance.

Kind regards

I don't know how to do this, do I do it through my Windows firewall or through my router? How do I connect to a TCP port on either? I'm running Windows 7 with a 2wire 3800 HGV-B router. I want to enjoy your service but I'm ignorant in regards to these things. Thanks!

Hello!

Assuming that with Windows you use the Air client, in order to connect to port 80 TCP: launch the client, login, pick a server, then click on the "Modes" tab, pick "80 TCP", finally click on "Enter".

The next time you open the client you won't need to repeat the procedure as long as you don't change server. If you change server, the client will again pick port 443 UDP, so you'll have to pick port 80 TCP again (and in general every time you change server).

Kind regards