Not connected, Your IP: 18.119.111.9
Sign in to follow this  
chromaphase

Draconis status

Server status at present does not show Draconis.

My cron script (running Debian & Deluge for P2P) that checks for connectivity to Draconis every 5 minutes has been detecting VPN drops over the last 8 hours. It reconnects then rinse, repeat. While briefly connected, I'm getting respectable speeds.

Given Draconis is MIA on the status page, is it safe to assume it's unstable at the moment? Switching to one of the other servers in the meantime.

Thanks,

.-=(cp)=-.

Server status at present does not show Draconis.

My cron script (running Debian & Deluge for P2P) that checks for connectivity to Draconis every 5 minutes has been detecting VPN drops over the last 8 hours. It reconnects then rinse, repeat. While briefly connected, I'm getting respectable speeds.

Given Draconis is MIA on the status page, is it safe to assume it's unstable at the moment? Switching to one of the other servers in the meantime.

Thanks,

.-=(cp)=-.

Hello!

You're correct, Draconis has been temporarily withdrawn form the servers list due to instability. It suffered a second crash today, after a critical crash yesterday. We are investigating with the help of datacenter support in the hope to bring it up again in a short time.

Kind regards