Not connected, Your IP: 3.16.147.124
Sign in to follow this  
parker81

Which server should I use?

I'm wondering which airvpn server is best to connect to from both a speed and privacy perspective.

I think that connecting to a server that is physically closer to my location will result in better speeds, but are there any privacy concerns to be wary of with regards to the specific the country each server is in? For instance, connecting through a US server may be faster, but is it riskier given the country's anti-privacy laws, etc.

Also how would you generate or modify and openvpn config file that would allow you to connect to more than one server?

I'm wondering which airvpn server is best to connect to from both a speed and privacy perspective.

Hello!

Under a privacy point of view, they are all the same. So you can concentrate on the servers which give you the best performance (due mostly to geographical and peering considerations). Choosing servers which have a low bandwidth usage is another key factor to be considered. Currently we don't limit connections on any server, we leave our clients total freedom on that, so we recommend to have a look at our real time monitor to see immediately the current bw usage.

Also how would you generate or modify and openvpn config file that would allow you to connect to more than one server?

The quickest way is keeping different configurations for each server and port, so you can switch between them with a click.

Kind regards