Not connected, Your IP: 3.137.161.222
Sign in to follow this  
cyberprivacy

Bitcoin Payment Gone Wrong

I sent an email to sales.

I made two orders, with Bitcoins. I never received the first coupon code (no email was sent/or delivered). The second order went fine.

Please fund the first coupon code to my account.

If supplied the necessary information to the sales support email.

Please let me know the status of this problem.

Thank you.

I made two orders, with Bitcoins. I never received the first coupon code (no email was sent/or delivered). The second order went fine.

Thank you.

Hello!

We assume you bought the code from bitcoincodes.com, our authorized and reliable reseller.

Please contact the Bitcoincodes support team. They will solve your issue.

Also, don't worry: bitcoincodes is an authorized reseller and we guarantee the transactions for Air codes with them. Please consider that if you have an e-mail valid for only 60 minutes you might not be able to receive automatically the code and the instructions to use it, because a payment confirmation with Bitcoin may require more than 1 hour.

Kind regards

Thank you.

Hello!

We assume you bought the code from bitcoincodes.com, our authorized and reliable reseller.

Also, don't worry: bitcoincodes is an authorized reseller and we guarantee the transactions for Air codes with them. Please consider that if you have an e-mail valid for only 60 minutes you might not be able to receive automatically the code and the instructions to use it,

because a payment confirmation with Bitcoin may require more than 1 hour.

Kind regards

Well, I contacted them twice now and I have not heard anything from anyone. Maybe tomorrow?

I would like some assurance that the money I sent to the Bitcoin address will deposit me three months of service.

Would you like me to give the Bitcoin address I sent the money to again? Perhaps someone from AirVPN can contact Bitcoincodes and address this issue.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Hello!

Also, don't worry: bitcoincodes is an authorized reseller and we guarantee the transactions for Air codes with them. Please consider that if you have an e-mail valid for only 60 minutes you might not be able to receive automatically the code and the instructions to use it,

Kind regards

Well, I contacted them twice now and I have not heard anything from anyone. Maybe tomorrow?

I would like some assurance that the money I sent to the Bitcoin address will deposit me three months of service.

Would you like me to give the Bitcoin address I sent the money to again? Perhaps someone from AirVPN can contact Bitcoincodes and address this issue.

Thank you.

Hello!

Please feel free to send us a copy of your request to their support team through our "Contact us" form (not here), we'll take the appropriate steps.

Kind regards

Thank you.

Hello!

Kind regards

Thank you.

Hello!

Please feel free to send us a copy of your request to their support team through our "Contact us" form (not here), we'll take the appropriate steps.

Kind regards

Thank you. It has been resolved. Note: I'm not complaining about the bitcoincode service or the AirVPN. As I wrote earlier, I never actived javascript at checkout and I never received the email.

For some odd reason, I never received any email from bitcoincodes.