Not connected, Your IP: 44.210.86.29
sophia1

Everything works great except for accessing your site. (airvpn.org)

I've been using your service for over a year and this has never changed and I can't figure out why.

I'm on Windows 7 with Eddie.

Upload/download speeds are wonderful for everything.

Websites load just fine.  Everything is working very smoothly.

BUT, the only thing that doesn't work well is accessing the Airvpn.org website. So strange!

If I access it without using your own vpn service, it works fine.

If I try to go to Airvpn.org through your own VPN service, it takes several minutes every time I load a page on your website.

Everything else works just fine.

I'm totally confused about this...Do you know why?

Yeah, ok so other people have similar experiences... maybe it's just me, but has anyone noticed that the airvpn.org site works a lot faster without the VPN activated?  That's the really puzzling thing for me.

I wonder if it is a browser issue or something to do with the fact that they don't use cookies?. I use the 64bit Pale Moon browser and 3-4yrs ago when I first started using AirVPN I would click on the sign in link on the front page and it worked fine, remembered my info etc no problem. Then a couple of years back it stopped remembering my info on that screen and I would have to manually input it. Around 6 months or so ago I found that I cannot sign in from that link at all, I have to click on it and then it opens up in a yellow secondary sign in page which does remember my details and signs me in fine. I only visit a couple of times a week just to keep up with developments etc so it isn't really a problem but interesting that others also have problems signing in. I wonder what Air think?.