Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.216.174
Sign in to follow this  
weeeedA31

I only want to use my activation key.....

Hello,

I have paid for one month a few days ago through bitcoin and wrote down the activation key. Because I was using TOR I was unable to log-in to your website (how can i fix this?). Now I am on another computer and can login. But how can I activate my code? I read in another post that I have to go to the premium plans and choose a plan. But I cannot click on One month. I only can pay again or contact you... And using Google Chrome I cannot post in this forum, because it says invalid captcha, but I dont see any. And cannot send a message to the admin, because it is not possible. And if I search the forum I see that responses per helpdesk or mail will probably not be responded to (and I am already waiting). Seriously, AirVPN drives me so mad. Nothing works without a problem...

Hello,

I have paid for one month a few days ago through bitcoin and wrote down the activation key. Because I was using TOR I was unable to log-in to your website (how can i fix this?). Now I am on another computer and can login. But how can I activate my code? I read in another post that I have to go to the premium plans and choose a plan. But I cannot click on One month. I only can pay again or contact you... And using Google Chrome I cannot post in this forum, because it says invalid captcha, but I dont see any. And cannot send a message to the admin, because it is not possible. And if I search the forum I see that responses per helpdesk or mail will probably not be responded to (and I am already waiting). Seriously, AirVPN drives me so mad. Nothing works without a problem...

Hello!

Thank you for your purchase.

We don't restrict access through TOR to our website, on the contrary we encourage it. We don't detect any problem in accessing our website through TOR.

That said, you can use your code to activate any account you wish on our website, according to the instructions you should have received from Bitcoincodes:

- register and/or login with the account you wish to activate

- go to "Payment Plans" https://airvpn.org/payment_plans

- click on the appropriate subscription type (in your case, 1 month not recurring)

- enter the code and click APPLY

The account your are logged in with will be immediately activated to Premium Status and authorized to connect to any VPN server.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further support.

Kind regards

I may want to start using bitcoin to start paying for airVPN in light of PayPal's increasing ridiculousness.

However, I can't see how. There are a couple of issues.

First, The "Enter" page (https://airvpn.org/enter/) says: "Select "Payment plans" from the "Member" menu and choose your favourite membership.", but there is no "Payment Plans" option from the Member menu.

Secondly, I go to the link on the Enter page called Payment Plans and I get to (https://airvpn.org/payment_plans/), which ONLY shows PayPal as a payment source. And the PayPal button is the only thing that can be pressed or selected; no other links on the page. I tried this both on Firefox and Chrome; it doesn't seem to be a browser issue.

That said, you can use your code to activate any account you wish on our website, according to the instructions you should have received from Bitcoincodes:

- register and/or login with the account you wish to activate

- go to "Payment Plans" https://airvpn.org/payment_plans

- click on the appropriate subscription type (in your case, 1 month not recurring)

Kind regards

Something's not right here; there is nothing to click on in your step #3 above; all you can select is paypal. (I made a separate post about this...)

Kind regards

Something's not right here; there is nothing to click on in your step #3 above; all you can select is paypal. (I made a separate post about this...)

Hello!

Please click on the PayPal icon. When you enter the code, you will not be redirected to any further payment, your account will be immediately activated to Premium status (do not click CHECKOUT).

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further support.

Kind regards

And I try again, but it is not possible to use this website properly with JondoFox. If connected through JonDo nothing happens after I login. Well, ita says, that I am logged in now, the button below is still grey and sazs I can login or register. If I try the same via TOR I can login, but I cannot click the buttons like SUPPORT and MEMBER AREA and cannot see the links to FORUM etc. I use a new Computer and just have downloaded JonDoFox and everywhere else it runs nice so far.

And I try again, but it is not possible to use this website properly with JondoFox. If connected through JonDo nothing happens after I login. Well, ita says, that I am logged in now, the button below is still grey and sazs I can login or register. If I try the same via TOR I can login, but I cannot click the buttons like SUPPORT and MEMBER AREA and cannot see the links to FORUM etc. I use a new Computer and just have downloaded JonDoFox and everywhere else it runs nice so far.

Hello!

Keep in mind that in order to log in our website you need to accept cookies. If you use proxies that filter out session cookies you will be unable to login. Also, some parts of the website (for example the latency time in the servers monitor) require javascript. If the proxy you use filters out javascript, you will be unable to display some parts of the website.

Kind regards