Not connected, Your IP: 3.21.100.34

Hello,

Is dns.watch better than OpenNic?

Anyone knows?

Thx,

Flex

I prefer OpenNic,because You not being tracked by fonts from google and as far as i know,OpenNic is already on the net for a long long time.

But my nr1 dns:airvpn`s nameserver.

Have a good day,Casper

I prefer OpenNic,because You not being tracked by fonts from google and as far as i know,OpenNic is already on the net for a long long time.

Thx for the answer.

But my nr1 dns:airvpn`s nameserver.

Other than 10.4.0.1 and 10.5.0.1 which will not resolve DNS when xyz.airvpn.org is stated in the .opvn file.

My point is an "AirVPN Global DNS resolver".(world or by country)

Already have that in place from 2 AirVPN servers connected router-wise 192.168.2.6 and 192.168.2.7 respectively.

For my ISP modem DNS1 DNS2 are .6 and .7.Tried DNS.WATCH(from Germany) and OpenNIC servers(Canada USA others) and others.

Yes they work and Fly. just like AirVPN servers.

Problem/ISSUE is until the ISP modem is restarted/rebooted etc blaming the problem on the "weather" .

Personally, I use AirVPN DNS servers.

We all do.

Can AirVPN provide an "AirVPN Server GLOBAL DNS resolver" not just Amazon AWS 10.4.0.1,10.5.0.1. for the people/members/ especially new members?

That would be very useful for saying goodby to our ISP provided DNS

Thx

Personally, I use AirVPN DNS servers.

We all do.

Can AirVPN provide an "AirVPN Server GLOBAL DNS resolver" not just Amazon AWS 10.4.0.1,10.5.0.1. for the people/members/ especially new members?

That would be very useful for saying goodby to our ISP provided DNS

Thx

Hello!

Amazon? Amazon has nothing to do with them. Each VPN server runs its own DNS server. You might have noticed that the DNS IP addresses are private. Currently we have no plans to offer a DNS server that can be accessed from outside the VPN. There is already a valid project which we support for such purposes (OpenNIC).

Kind regards

Amazon? Amazon has nothing to do with them.

No need to be jumpy.They are yours.OK fine if you say so.

Each VPN server runs its own DNS server. You might have noticed that the DNS IP addresses are private.

Yes I did notice. that.

Currently we have no plans to offer a DNS server that can be accessed from outside the VPN.

GOOD to KNOW. THX

Thx for the answer.

>But my nr1 dns:airvpn`s nameserver.

Other than 10.4.0.1 and 10.5.0.1 which will not resolve DNS when xyz.airvpn.org is stated in the .opvn file.

My point is an "AirVPN Global DNS resolver".(world or by country)

Already have that in place from 2 AirVPN servers connected router-wise 192.168.2.6 and 192.168.2.7 respectively.

For my ISP modem DNS1 DNS2 are .6 and .7.Tried DNS.WATCH(from Germany) and OpenNIC servers(Canada USA others) and others.

Yes they work and Fly. just like AirVPN servers.

Problem/ISSUE is until the ISP modem is restarted/rebooted etc blaming the problem on the "weather" .

If it is possible,try to configure your modem as a bridge and put your own router behind the modem.

In this way you use the modem only.

Gr,Casper

If it is possible,try to configure your modem as a bridge and put your own router behind the modem.

When you are not in Bridge mode the ISP has control over your LAN traffic/change this and that password among other crap. View LAN traffic etc

Yup that much I know of among other shit they can/will do.

Tried it before. then you end up with WIFI disconnected. Multiple disconnects from the Internet(ISP modem) VPN or not and the story goes on and on.....well well.....AT SOME POINT IN TIME WE ALL BEEN THERE BEFORE OR DONE IT.....

Thx for the suggest Casper!!!

Regards,

Flex

I did that when I had a Sagemcom model..........On this "NEW" Home Hub 2000(piece of crap)......when you connect  WAN(Own router)---to LAN(HH2000) you just get a disconnect.

On this "NEW" Home Hub 2000(piece of crap)......when you connect  WAN(Own router)---to LAN(HH2000) you just get a disconnect.

Network/Computers/Firewall Specs reconfigured for external router(PPPOE)-->>HOME HUB 2000(DHCP/wifi enabled).

@Casper THX and Regards,

Flex

when you connect  WAN(Own router)---to LAN(HH2000) you just get a disconnect.

This is when you get a disconnect...

1.When (own router)LAN is connected to ISP modem(LAN port)....LAN to LAN.

2.(own router)WAN is connected to ISP modem(LAN port)....WAN to LAN.

TO RESOLVE THIS

AND MAKE YOUR EXTERNAL ROUTER(PPPOE)(WHICH WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A SECOND IP).

YOUR OWN ROUTER IP (e.g. 79.159.150.125)

YOUR ISP PROVIDED IP (e.g 79.159.140.128)

1.DISCONNECT ANY LAN TO LAN...

2.IF ISP PRIVATE ADDRESS/GATEWAY IS XXX.XXX.2.66/XXX.XXX.2.1

3.FOR YOUR OWN ROUTER USE A DIFFERENT ONE XXX.XXX.1.66/XXX.XXX.1.1

4.USE OpenNIC/DNS.WATCH/UncensoredDNS servers....FOR DNS1/DNS2 FOR ISP MODEM OR OWN ROUTER.(I DO NOT RECOMMEND OpenDNS or GoogleDNS).

I hope this helps some of you,

Regards,

Flex

Hello,

It looks that AirVPN is not ready or/to offer/provide its members an "AirVPN global resolver" DNS server with DNSSEC/DNSCRYPT etc.

We do already provide them, except for DNSCrypt. which is superfluous since the DNS servers are inside the virtual network.

With all the money that we pay them, they can do this very easy. NO they just don't want to do this, claiming that OpenNIC does all we need. More of a trial and error.

Openic Project is more of a cover-up/excuse for them. Dust in our eyes of the sort.(I mean No disrespect)

Regards,

Flex

For the n-th time you just throw flames. Stop immediately or you will be definitively kicked out of this community.

Kind regards

As a last remark, if you so strongly support OpenNIC project where is that server(s) Sponsored by AirVPN or Owner(s) by AirVPN???

I don't see it or can't find it on   https://servers.opennic.org/

Thx,

Flex

We donate them money.

You have been warned so many times in the past to stop flaming and trolling in our forums, this time you get a permanent ban from the forum which can be removed only by the Air management if they will want to do so.

Regards