Not connected, Your IP: 3.94.150.98

Hello!

I ordered a gift voucher, received payment confirmation, but cannot find the actual gift voucher. I have the invoice.
I did post a support ticket, but as this voucher will be an actual gift, the problem is quite urgent! So I am hoping that maybe someone from the community might guide me towards the right direction.

Thank you! And I apologize for being impatient.

Hello!

I don't know how they work in detail, but didn't you enter the recipients name and/or contact details, as the gifting page states? In which case the recipient would obtain a code which they can then redeem from the same page you initially used to buy the gift. Therefore there may not be anything for you to "see" as such, besides the confirmation.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Thank you for the fast reply!

No, I didn't enter anything in these fields: Recepient, Sender, Message. Those fields are not mandatory and I figured I didn't have any idea how the voucher will look like (there is no example). There is also no explanation of how the system works. That is why I only entered the Amount and chose the Print option.

You're welcome .

Hm, then it could sound like you're in a spot of trouble, which only support can fix. Unless it's yellow and says "Pending" in the invoices section. If that's the case, you can click it and cancel. Or does it say "Paid" ?

As you're in a hurry, you could ostensibly order another gift and this time enter all the appropriate details (including email if possible) specifying the recipient. At worst, one transaction will be "wasted" and at best, the person gets 2 gifts .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

It shows "Paid", so there is no problem with that. I sure hope support will check it during the weekend. Well, I am at fault for doing things at the last moment, though.

Buying another one is definitely not an option now!

What would I have to write in the Recipient's Name anyway? An e-mail, a username, real name? The recipient has to be registered or not? And what about Sender's Name? Why are those fields not marked as mandatory? What will the voucher look like when emailed? And when printed? It is very unclear, so I hope someone can explain it here, just in case anyone else with the same problem happens to be reading this!

I agree it could be much clearer.

What would I have to write in the Recipient's Name anyway? An e-mail, a username, real name?

Username I think, as that's what the sender field shows and is the most logical.

The recipient has to be registered or not?

Yes they must be registered users, as there's no other way of identifying them, that I can see. Except perhaps if it's through email.

And what about Sender's Name?

On mine it automatically shows LZ1. But there could be reasons for someone wanting to use a different senders name.

Why are those fields not marked as mandatory?

Staff hasn't commented on this AFAIK, but the email field is mandatory if you select "email".

What will the voucher look like when emailed?

I don't know.

And when printed?

I don't know that either.

But thanks for bringing it up. It might make for good feedback for Staff. It's possible they'll reply to this thread at some point too.

My ticket was rapidly answered and now I have the voucher code. Problem solved!

Thank you, LZ1, for the interest and help, as well! I sure hope a guide for the voucher system will be made sometime!

Ah well there you go. I assume there's nothing that support told you, that you feel is in need of sharing.

Not a problem, that's how we do things in this community . Take care.