Not connected, Your IP: 3.14.69.119
Sign in to follow this  
MOS DEF

Hey! VPNS, CHINA, P2P

I'm new to vpn's...

I'm going to china soon, soi need to beat the great firewall, and still see the websites i see in the uk..is this possible?

sites like the bbc (bbc iplayer), also can i view hulu if i conenct to an american server?

Finally can I still use torrent sites? OR P2P ?

I'm new to vpn's...

I'm going to china soon, soi need to beat the great firewall, and still see the websites i see in the uk..is this possible?

sites like the bbc (bbc iplayer), also can i view hulu if i conenct to an american server?

Finally can I still use torrent sites? OR P2P ?

Hello!

Yes, it is possible. While "airvpn.org" is blocked in various China areas (IP blocking), you can access anyway our VPN servers. You can also access our website after you have established a connection to a VPN server or through a proxy or TOR. You can prepare the OpenVPN configuration files for our servers before you go to China (so that you will not need to access our website) or have us send them to you in an encrypted e-mail (gpg recommended). In case the chinese ISP that you will use tries to detect and disrupt OpenVPN connections, you can use OpenVPN over a SOCKS or an http proxy (example: https://airvpn.org/tor).

Kind regards