Not connected, Your IP: 3.139.237.6

Hello,

I've noticed some nice speeds on the AirVPN servers. Nice job! 

Was wondering if there's a bandwidth limit for premium members (I bought a 3-month subscription). Have been pushing through a decent amount of data, have had a few 5 - 10GB total transfers in a day while doing some backups. This won't be every day but, was wondering about limits anyways because I noticed one of the AirVPN servers I was using kicked me off and wouldn't let me back on, after I had transferred a few GB of data in one day.

Thanks!

As explained on their homepage: No traffic limit. No time limit. Access to all of our exit-nodes.

This means if you were capable of doing 1TB/PB of traffic per day/month/year they are happy for you to do that.

To confirm this, go to this page:

and search "Top 10 Session Traffic". The current top user has done 10tb since connection.

Hello!

Presuming you're using the Eddie client, there's a Logs tab in it, which contains information you can share with us. Maybe something comes up, regarding that location you were trying to connect to .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.