Not connected, Your IP: 3.17.130.172
Sign in to follow this  
fort1

Subscription periods while paying with BTC

Hello,

While paying with bitcoins I could choose 1 month or 12 months subscriptions. Other periods (eg. 3 months, that I wanted) were "Out of stock". Why ?

Thanks,

fort1

Ps. Why captcha on this page, when I am logged in ?

Hello,

While paying with bitcoins I could choose 1 month or 12 months subscriptions. Other periods (eg. 3 months, that I wanted) were "Out of stock". Why ?

Hello!

Because the reseller went out of stock.

Ps. Why captcha on this page, when I am logged in ?

In order to fight bots spam. After the 2nd written message an account is required to enter no more captchas.

Kind regards

Thanks, so it does not work for me. Why that artificial limit?

I believe, that a newcomer will rarely start with 12 months... while the 4-days trial is permanently "out-of-stock".

If I sell - say - washing machines, I may run out of stock, what means that my warehouse is empty - no more washing machines to sell.

Your "stock" however, is practically unlimited, so why all that hassle?

Actually the "why" is not important. If you are going to do something about it is important!

Checking every day, if "my favorite subscription period" is "on stock" can be pretty annoying! Or maybe there is another way ??

Another thing: I noticed that the price in BTC is HIGHER than in fiat currencies (according to Mt Gox exchange rates).... I though that it should have bben the other way around...

Thanks, so it does not work for me. Why that artificial limit?

I believe, that a newcomer will rarely start with 12 months... while the 4-days trial is permanently "out-of-stock".

If I sell - say - washing machines, I may run out of stock, what means that my warehouse is empty - no more washing machines to sell.

Your "stock" however, is practically unlimited, so why all that hassle?

Actually the "why" is not important. If you are going to do something about it is important!

Checking every day, if "my favorite subscription period" is "on stock" can be pretty annoying! Or maybe there is another way ??

Another thing: I noticed that the price in BTC is HIGHER than in fiat currencies (according to Mt Gox exchange rates).... I though that it should have bben the other way around...

Hello!

This is not the right place to ask your questions. You should send them to the reseller. Of course we do not and we are not willing to interfere with the business operations of an independent entity. Our role is to provide codes to bitcoincodes.com according to their requests, check the quality and guarantee the transactions on their site, since bitcoincoides is an authorized reseller.

You can subscribe with Bitcoin directly from us, please use the "Contact us" form in the "Support" menu for inquiries.

Kind regards