Not connected, Your IP: 18.116.36.192

Issues connecting with Eddie

Eddie is hit or miss for me. Sometimes it connects and works just fine, but sometimes I get stuck on Checking Route or DNS and then nothing happens. I keep Network Lock on and Connect to Recommended Server, though sometimes I try to choose my own server and same issue. Usually when this happens I need to restart my computer and that works most of the time. 

I'm on OS X. Eddie 2.13.6. Is this a Network Lock issue? As I'm typing this, I deactivated Network Lock and was able to connect. Activated it and I'm stuck on Checking Route. I would, ideally, like to keep Network Lock on at all times.

Any thoughts?

Hello!

It would be helpful if you could share your logs with us please.

Also, you may try going into the Eddie preferences and disabling one or both of:

- Check Air DNS

- Check if the tunnel works

Under the DNS and Advanced submenu tabs respectively.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.