Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.51.102

Had problem on OpenSUSE Tumbleweed (KDE desktop).  Reinstalled the latest image, no problems, until I reinstalled AirVPN.  It reinstalls with no error messages, but it won't start from the icon.  No errors, nothing.  I tried running it from Konsole to see what messages showed, but most of those had to do with running in Konsole.  The console driver throws an error: "System.Exception: Magic number is wrong: 542" but I don't know if that's germane.

Can anyone suggest an avenue to pursue?

This is very important to me, because--believe it or not--with AT&T service, adding a VPN increases my network throughput and reduces the percentage of dropped packets. 

John Moore

Atlanta

Hello!

Did you try the latest experimental client?

Otherwise submitting a support ticket may be in order .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Thank you for the suggestion.  I tried and tried for hours, but then I had a bright idea.  I was incredibly frustrated by the fact that AT&T is essentially unusable for me without AirVPN, so I downloaded the tar.gz and "installed" it using the archive manager.  Like to guess?  It installed immediately (and I do mean rapidly), and opened when clicked, and I'm back at useable speeds.  I don't know if there's something wrong on my machine or with the rpm, but getting the client back up-and-running has made my day!

You're welcome. I'm glad your day has been made

Why don't you experiment with SSL/SSH protocols in Eddie as well and see if that changes anything? Another user around here enjoyed great success with this, with Comcast.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.