Not connected, Your IP: 18.224.44.108

Not exactly a problem so much as a simple inquiry. After finding out I had to create a key for each device I was using, I did so for my Macbook Pro. Created the key. Logged out and logged back in. Under "overview" in client area, it showed both devices connected and gave all the applicable info correctly. However, under "devices/keys", it is showing the new connection under "last vpn connection" as "never". It does show creation date. Just wondered why "never" shows after I have connected several times?

you do not have to use a different key for each device.  you can use the same key for all of them.

Well it does state "Create new keys if you use the same account on more devices. For example named like PC and Mobile". I was advised to do this as every time I tried to connect via my Macbook Pro and it automatically chose the same server as my iMac was running, it would disconnect my iMac. I was told this created some kind of loop and was advised to create a key for my Macbook Pro or other devices I was using. You didn't really answer my question, however.