Not connected, Your IP: 52.15.235.28

I just noticed that I can no longer access the airvpn website from Sky UK broadband connection. Also, AirVPN Windows application can no longer login over a Sky UK broadband connection.

I'm not sure if this legal for an ISP to do. 

Hello!

Check your Sky and/or router account and see if there's parental control settings turned on. The UK filters a lot through the BBFC, to the point where Air's .org site might be blocked as well, because it's not safe for under 18s( ) . If this is in the case, try putting .info at the end of the URL instead of .org and you should get around it. Assuming you're using Eddie on the desktop, try go to Preferences>Protocols and use SSL or SSH. Then connect. .

As a test, you could also try to access the site from your mobile and see if you get through or not. Whether or not it's all legal I can't say, but the UK does some strange things over there.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.