Not connected, Your IP: 13.58.244.216
Bluk

No Internet after Disabling network lock

Hello, 

I'm kind of in need of some help:

When i try to disable AirVPN & Network Lock, just to use my connection without VPN, I find myself not being able to access any websites. Like the Network Lock wasn't in fact disabled?

Is there something that needs to be done to properly disable network lock and VPN and use the connection without it?

Thanks in advance for your help, 

Cheers, 

Bluk

Also, it good advice when/if you have made config like Eddie start atomatically and activate NL and maybe connect some server, good point is when you stop your session/reboot/shutdown, first of course disconnect and then deactivate manually in eddie NL and then close the Eddie.

Sure you can , if possible change your network adapter IPv4 settings, what are your preferred and alternate dns adresses, if they are not what they usually are, change them. Like automatically or use what you have using when everything was fine. 

"You don't have to be a genius to sound like one." - BDS

I noticed this to; when I am not  close Eddie in the right way.What I  do, is  1) to login again,engage the lock  and 2) logout +undo network lock+close Eddie.That solves it for me. The right order is important.

​Gr,Casper