Not connected, Your IP: 52.90.49.108

A Russia server would be fantastic. There are a TON of games you can buy for pennies on the dollar with a VPN identifying you as from Russia. There are several of those CD key reselling sites which sell Russian keys for 75% off the discounted price of the US ones which makes $20 games like $5.

Saving your customers even more money would be amazing =P

Would it be wise to launch a server in Russia to trade uncertainty of the security of my data ("privacy" as well) for discounts on (Steam) games?..

If in your opinion the answer is yes, you subscribed to the wrong VPN provider.

» I am not an AirVPN team member. All opinions are my own and are not official. Refer to Staff postings for the official word.

» These are the community forums, not the support portal. You're writing with other users here.

» New here? LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN. Use the search function, Luke!

» Tor exits behind a VPN connection are discouraged. Using Tor on the other hand is not.

» Privacy is like alcohol: Drink a little and it can help you stay unnoticed. Drink a lot and everyone will notice you.

» I cannot give you the solution to all your issues. But I can guide you to it. The rest is up to you.

If safety and privacy is of no concern to you, maybe you should use the free "botnet VPN" browser addon- hola?

I used it to buy cheap games from Brazil before I found out how much of a mess it is

http://adios-hola.org/

A Russia server would be fantastic. There are a TON of games you can buy for pennies on the dollar with a VPN identifying you as from Russia. There are several of those CD key reselling sites which sell Russian keys for 75% off the discounted price of the US ones which makes $20 games like $5.

Saving your customers even more money would be amazing =P

Would it be wise to launch a server in Russia to trade uncertainty of the security of my data ("privacy" as well) for discounts on (Steam) games?..

If in your opinion the answer is yes, you subscribed to the wrong VPN provider.

Sent via Tapatalk. Means, I don't have a computer available now.

Steam know of this so they changed the account system to now set your account to your country preventing people to buy cheaper with vpns